Q: What areas do you service?
We rent party trains and amusement rides throughout Southeast Louisiana.
Q: Can your party trains operate on residential streets?
Yes, our party trains are licensed and insured to operate on most residential streets.
Q: Do you provide services at public parks?
Yes. We have the necessary liability insurance to enter all Louisiana state parks and all local public parks. At the time of booking, please let us know which park you have chosen to have your event. Many parks require proof of insurance information prior to the date of the event. We will gladly send the required information to the park officials for you.
Q: How far in advance do I need to reserve a party train or an amusement ride?
A. Our party trains and amusement rides are often booked many months in advance so we strongly recommend that you book your party train or amusement ride as soon as possible.
Q: Do you require a deposit?
A: Yes. A minimum $50 deposit is required for all rentals. However, you can pay the entire amount up front if you prefer. Balances must be paid in full when the party train or amusement ride arrives.
Q: Is my reservation confirmed when I pay my deposit online?
A: No. You must call and speak to us directly to confirm your date and time before paying the deposit online. Once we confirm your date and time is available, you may proceed with paying your deposit online via PayPal. We can also take your deposit over the phone with a credit card number.
Q: What forms of payments do you accept?
A: We accept cash and all major credit cards. Credit card payments on the day of the event must be authorized prior to the event. If paying with cash, please have exact change, since our drivers do not carry cash.
Q: Does the rental time include the set up time?
A: No. We always arrive early to set-up, and prepare the train or amusement ride.
Q: What surfaces does the party train operate on?
A: Our party trains can operate on all surfaces however for the smoothest ride the preferred surface is a paved surface. We can operate on grass, gravel or other surfaces, as long as it’s a level surface.
Q: Can adults ride the train?
A: Yes. Our party trains can comfortably carry up to 12 adults or 24 children. Children under 3 years of age must ride with a parent.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for children who get out of their seat belt while the train is moving. When we put a child in a seat belt they must remain in the seat belt until the train stops.
Q: How many people can fit on the train?
A: We have the largest party trains in the area. Our trains can hold up to 24 children or 12 adults.
Q: What’s included with the Party Train
- Our Party Train conductors wear special uniforms that identify them as part of the Rising Party Train Team
- Our Party Trains are cleaned and sanitized before and after each rental.
- Our Party Train cars are large enough for adults to ride comfortably.
- Each Party Train can carry 24 children or 12 adults.
- Our Party Trains have covered cars for shade. Our Red Party Train has a locomotive and 3 covered cars. Our Blue and Yellow Party Trains have a locomotive, 2 covered cars and 1 open car.
- Our Party Trains have working seat belts and latching doors for safety.
- Our Party Trains have locomotive horns, whistles, music, a loud speaker PA system and a realistic sounding train bell that will delight everyone at your event.
- Our music system can play Happy Birthday and a variety of other children’s tunes.
- We use a children’s music playlist from our iPod or we can use your iPod, phone or USB drive for music.
- For birthday parties our friendly conductor will be sure to wish the birthday boy or girl Happy Birthday over the PA system.
- Your choice of 18 special train faces for character themed birthday parties.
To see the Party Train Faces please go to our Party Train Rentals page.
PLEASE NOTE: For the safety of the children when we put a child in a seat belt they must remain in the seat belt until the train stops. We are not responsible for children who get out of their seat belt while the train is moving.
Q: What comes with the Train Rental and Concession Combo?
- Our New Orleans style Sno-Balls come in two flavors (strawberry and blueberry). Includes 50 servings in 8 oz cups, spoons and napkins.
- Our Cotton Candy comes in 2 colors (pink and blue) for 60 servings.
- Our popcorn concession is for 50 servings.
- We will have one of our staff members serve the concessions or a responsible adult at your event if you wish.
Q: Should I tip the Train Conductor?
A: Tips are always appreciated, but it’s totally up to you.
Q: How large are the Character Costumes?
A: Our Character Costumes are custom made and designed to fit many different sizes and heights. Call us if you have any questions.